Largest Half-Track in the German Army
Detailed information on the finished FAMO is presented one month after the initial report of the mock-up. The FAMO was the largest half-track in the German army, and the model reflects the size and detail of this behemoth. Combine with the Panzer III, IV, Tiger I and Panther for a variety of diorama possibilities.
- 1/35 plastic assembly kit of the largest half-track in the German Army.
- Overall Length: 243mm, Overall Width: 75mm.
- Highly detailed model captures the size and tank-towing power of the FAMO.
- Realistic treads and suspension.
- Synthetic rubber front tires and steerable front wheels for maximum realism.
- Rear gate and storage doors can be assembled in the open or closed position.
- Tank towing drawbar included.
- Can be assembled with or without engine side panels, revealing fully detailed engine.
- Engine can be assembled outside of FAMO.
- Eight figures (four variations) included.
KÄYTETTY MYÖS SUOMESSA